Monday, July 7, 2014
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Sunday, June 1, 2014
Monday, May 26, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Saturday, February 1, 2014
|THE NEW STARS OF BRAVO|
FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED.
1. YES, IT'S TRUE I'M A BRAVO HAS BEEN.
2. NO, I'M NOT SAD THAT THE SHOW WASN'T PICKED UP.
3. AND YES I'M GLAD I DID IT, BUT SO GLAD IT'S OVER.
4. IT'S TRUE I LOVED FILMING IT, BUT I HATED WATCHING IT.
5. BY THE WAY SEEING YOURSELF FRY EGGS IN YOUR UNDERWEAR ON TV IS NOT FUN.
6. WHAT'S FUN IS REALIZING AT MY AGE MY BACKSIDE DIDN'T LOOK TOO BAD.
7. I DID HATE SEEING A CERTAIN SOMEONE LIT SO POORLY.
8. I DID FEEL PROUD OF THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE FOR GIVING HIS ALL
9. I LOVED THE CREW BUT SO GLAD THEY ARE OUT OF MY HOUSE
10. FOR RECORD THE FIRST FOUR EPISODES WE WANTED TO MOVE TO CANADA, BUT THE LAST FOUR WE WERE PROUD OF.
11. THANK GOD FATHER, BECAUSE CANADA IS WAY TO COLD.
12. AND ONE MORE THING FATHER, I LOVED BEING RECOGNIZED BY STRANGERS, I KNOW, I KNOW, HOW VAIN OF ME, BUT GEE WHIZ ISN'T THIS A CONFESSION.
13. NOW THAT I GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST FATHER, CAN I GO BACK TO BLOGGING!
Footnote: It's been almost a year since my last blog post. It's hard to explain but I just didn't have anything to say. Maybe it was a recovery period from the last year. Although everything is fine and life is moving along splendidly. I've discovered Instagram so please come visit me at hollywoodforeverkevin.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
THIS MONDAY NIGHT IS OUR LAST EPISODE OF LA SHRINKS, FOR THE SEASON. SO PLEASE, TUNE IN AND WATCH.
IT'S BEEN A STRANGE 8 WEEKS, THINK MR. TOAD'S WILD RIDE, AND YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE.
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT. I APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW.
WE HOPE WE ENTERTAINED YOU, MAYBE EVEN INFORMED YOU, AND WE CERTAINLY HOPE WE TOUCHED YOU.
P.S. TOO THE STRANGE ELDERLY LADY IN OMAHA , NO YOU ARE NOT BOTHERING US WITH YOUR LETTERS AND YES, WE LOVE YOU, TOO.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Oh no! Like a mockingbird, you never kill a hummingbird, why would you. Well, if you discover one flying around your clients living room with the family dog chasing it, what do you do, you think fast! Believe it or not, that's what I did. Right before the dog in mid air, chomped down on it, I in mid air, grabbed it.
Having the poor thing in my hand, I thought, oh god, I broke it's wing, I killed it!
It laid there in my palm with it's eyes closed, not breathing or moving forever.
I wanted to die, I felt so bad, all I was trying to do was to save it from a horrible and certain death.
And then look who popped it's head up, rolled it's eyes, and hit the sky like a bolt of lighting!
So the lesson is, for me that is, when life becomes dangerous and all to much, I'm going to just play dead.
Friday, March 1, 2013
So the day has come. LA Shrinks is soon to premiere. Here at this house, we are all, excited, fearful, thrilled, nervous, a little anxious, and oh so ready. Whatever you think of reality shows just keep in mind we are here to entertain you. Remember we are just people, just like you, trying to make our way in the world. We love, we fight, we make mistakes, we learn and then we start all over again, just like you.
One tired gringo.
For the record I loved, we, loved Mexico City. I have been all over Mexico but never there, just a three hour flight away and it's like being in Europe. The people were wonderful, the food was wonderful, and the museums were beyond belief. If you're thinking, it's a scary place, think the French Quarter, the East Village, and almost anyplace in Los Angeles and you have Mexico City. So your eyes burn a little, there's a million thousand people everywhere, and you are the only one speaking English, isn't that just like living in L.A.